Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 285:Debra Jones

My name is Debra Jones and my simple statement is I paint anything with eyeballs.  
That makes me a portrait painter by proclamation. I curated and participated in the Women Making Faces show of notable Arizona women in 2015.  But I make my living doing pets of all size and shape.  I am also a Western artist having finished my fifth year showing with the Mountain Oyster Club in Tucson...  and Wildlife.  I was an Artist in Resident at Petrified Forest National Park.  I planned on showing all of the visitors, human, employed and wild that come and have come through, now and in the past.  I create in all media and have recently made wild things on flagstone and drawn cowboys on coffee stained paper.  Always exploring!
Elizabeth Ruffner, oil

Great Dane, pastel

Wildlife paintings on flagstone


Thing, watercolor


2 comments: