Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 87: Denise Yaghmourian



Artist Statement: My work explores the connections between all things. I am interested in the collaborations which occur between all forces, be they intentional or unintentional, conscious or unconscious, known or unknown. I am inspired by experimentation and creation involving the use of materials which are new to me and to my development as an artist. It is for this reason that I create my work from a variety of sources and materials. I find inspiration in every aspect of life but seem to be drawn to the universal occurrence of pattern. Patterns in nature, patterns in math and science, patterns of the brain, and patterns in life and relationships are the inspiring and driving forces in my work. It is through the recognition and knowing of these universal patterns that I feel closer to the knowing of myself, the universe, and the true nature of things. I seek to merge naturally occurring and found pattern with my own pattern creation, thereby establishing a collaboration with the selected medium.

 website : http://www.deniseyaghmourian.com also deniseyaghmourianart.com
my instagram name is deniseyaghmourian  twitter is @yagmo (Denise Yaghmourian)









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT... SIMPLY A BEAUTIFUL USAGE OF LINES, CORNERS, MATERIALS AND TEXTURES....

    ReplyDelete