Friday, August 25, 2017

Day 204:Paige Sullivan

 I have been painting all of my life. I earned my BFA from Arizona State University. My work has been published in datebooks, a wall calendar, note cards and a 30 Year Anthology by Mother Tongue Ink. I was the ART360 Artist for October for the Arizona Science Center in 2015. They animated my paintings into a short film which they projected onto the ceiling of the Dorrance Planetarium. Currently, my work is in the Storm Wisdom gallery in Phoenix, A Peace of the Universe in Scottsdale and Tree of Life Metaphysical in Gilbert.

Three Mermaids

Chocolate Circle

Firebird

Jaguar Dreams

Six by Swords

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL FANTASY WORK... KUDOS... I LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, Three Mermaids. I am a lover of all things mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors, especially the first one of the mermeaids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pieces. I love all the details and the mermaid is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete