Saturday, August 12, 2017

Day 191: Heather Freitas

We live in a world today that is ever changing and evolving. Unfortunately we are not evolving in the most important aspect of the world we live in : The world itself. No matter where you put yourself in the world many people go on their lives day to day in a trance, having heard possibly about the effects of environmental waste and pollution but not truly understanding about the impact that it is having all around us. From animals and plants to mankind we are slowly deteriorating everything that we have worked to create, and all the things around us that keep us going.
          I have always drifted my glance at things that many people look past. The delicate beauty of things others call trash. Realizing that I could create work out of these materials that are slowly decomposing the world around us was a life changer for me. While I always loved and cared for everything in the world around me my artwork has changed me even further as a person. It has brought about an even greater understanding and education of the world as a whole and the impact that our waste is having on it. My work has created and even stronger passion to help spread awareness of this issue and has affected my everyday life that I live.
           It is my goal with my work to bring this passion to others. They say that one person cannot change the world, but it is with my deepest hopes that my artwork can.

Social media:
      Instagram @heather_freitas 



Ivory American Safari Green Music Piano Elephant Animal Pointilism Eco Art Painting

Drought Muted Tone Beige Yellow Southwest Art Turtle Cactus Plant Fine Art

Gold World Map Nude Female FIgurative Angle Wings Rustic Contemporary Art

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL STUFF... I LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is beautiful and what it stands for it truly an inspiration. If we only just all did our part, I can only imagine.

    ReplyDelete