Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 233: John Wagner

I am a pretty traditional photographer, who hasn't really embraced the advent of the digital medium.
I enjoy working with film and my time in the darkroom.
By shooting with analog cameras, i get a chance to slow things down and really think about each exposure..each moment.
Throughout the years, I've always been intrigued with the idea that each photograph I create records a moment in my own life.
Sometimes the image relates directly to what is happening in my personal life and other times it's not as obvious.
This information becomes in a way, a visual diary or journal-each photograph having the ability to remind me of moments shared with friends, family, or brief acquaintances made through my travels, as well as documenting the wonderful places 
I've been fortunate enough to see.
Main:
https://www.facebook.com/john.wagner.376043

theDarkroom:







































The Wall


Strawhat Mexico

Speck Olivia


Sycamore Creek

Griffin Convent

Dark Sky

1 comment: