Thursday, May 11, 2017

Day 98: Sara Howard



I'm Sara Jean Rio Howard, a 21 year old born and raised in Mesa Arizona. I have very red hair and very poor eyesight. Think Chuckie from Rugrats , that's basically me. Painting has always been something I love so I decided to go to school for it. There's not much more to it other than you should support local artists, not that it has to be me. But if it is you can message me through any of my art pages for info on buying a piece, or commissioning something. If that doesn't work check your nearest gay bar, or Az's only gay bar, I'll most likely be in the back with comic books.
 Instagram.com/electricfungus/
Facebook.com/electricfunguspaints/
Hand made bouquet

Porcelain


Goatmen

Cul de Sac


Relected






 

2 comments:

  1. YOUR CONCEPTS ARE PURE... KEEP WORKING ON EVERYTHING HONEY... GOD BLESS YA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your work .....

    ReplyDelete