Saturday, January 27, 2018

Day 359: Carolyn Blair

For as long as I can remember, I have always loved painting, designing and crafting. A life long dream of owning a farmhouse in the country has finally been realized. the beautiful oak trees, entertaining farm animals, and farm life have inspired my paintings! As an artist, I have always been drawn to items of the past. I like to help tell their story. I hope my art evokes a feeling of nostalgia for the simple pleasures of the past! A little piece of my heart and soul go into each piece. 
I now enjoy sharing this little piece of paradise with both children, families, and adults by providing art classes, camps, and parties. People love connecting with nature by painting, visiting the farm animals and playing/relaxing under the giant oaks!
  Checkout my website:  www.artundertheoak.com
 facebook:  Art under the oaks

Blanca

Fall Harvest

The Charmer

Woodstock


Chicken Waterer

Tire Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment