Sunday, February 11, 2018

Day 374: Mica Brinson

I am a Tucson based artist with a fascination of nature and how us humans are integrated into the world we see around us. I grew up in a very small town just east of Tucson with three stop lights, a truck stop and a handful decaying buildings, there wasn't much to do so I filled my time with dance and art. I started out painting and sketching, but it wasn't until a year or two ago I finally found my niche and art style. My work is typically done on wood panels with pen and ink. I like to stick to a pretty monochromatic color palette, using mostly black, white and metallics. I use geometric shapes, lines, shading and ancient numerology in my artwork. Each piece is unique in its own way with a strong presence of nature, mathematics and geometry. When I’m not working on art I keep busy with managing a monthly bass music event called Anticlockwise and teaching Aerial Silks classes.

Solar Culture Gallery Profile http://www.solarculture.org/art/artist/show/484 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mica.riggs
 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/micabrinson/








5 comments:

  1. VERY SACRED GEOMETRY ADAPTATIONS... VERY NICELY DONE, AND I DO LIKE SEPARATING THE TWO HALVES... MY COMPLIMENTS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...Makes me think of prehistoric designs and the Universe intertwined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good pattern that I like very much. The people who made this beautiful, it would have to study the course because he painted it pretty much. Gclub

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Provide HP Printer Customer Services Number USA +1-833-228-5228 for fix all HP Printer issue like Drivers issue, Setup, Install, Wife issue, network connection, paper jam etc.
    Visit: HP Printer Customer Services

    ReplyDelete