Thursday, February 8, 2018

Day 371: Stacy Lynn

Stacy Lynn is an artist specializing in realism. She lives and works in Phoenix, AZ. Although she was born in Detroit, Michigan, she spent her formative years in Scandinavia and other parts of Europe.
She brings ethnic scenes, flowers, and paintings of children to life with bright color compositions and interesting situations. As the artist herself put it: “I love to watch children at play, and in a world of grey news stories, I want to brighten the lives of others with splashes of color.”
Stacy Lynn grew up in a creative household, her father being a well known artist in Detroit. “He says I held a pencil before I could walk,” she says. She went to art school in Sweden but credits her father for most of her learning.
My website address is stacylynnfineart.com
Instagram: stacylynnart

Puppy Dog Tales
Bubbles
Tembo 2a


1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete