Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 298:Janet Farwell

I didn’t discover mosaics until I was in my 50’s and now it’s what I love to do as much as I can.  I encourage anyone who has an interest in art to give it a try!  There’s nothing like creating something to give you a feeling of satisfaction.  Even if it takes some practice and some courage!

I’ve always been fascinated by children and my pieces reflect that.  My folk art style just is what comes out of me.  I sell my work at the Jerome Artist Co-operative and my website is WickedTownMosaics.com.  I can also be found on Etsy under Wicked Town Mosaics.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WickedTownMosaics/items


                                                  Out on a limb

Love you forever

Blue Garden 2

Bird Bath

Catching Fireflies


No comments:

Post a Comment