Saturday, November 25, 2017

Day 296: Lia Littlewood



 I work in acrylic paint for its flexibility, layering properties, and fast drying time.
Creating a piece and finding its potential is exciting to me. A piece may start off as a

landscape with a great sunset; then, it’ll transform into a woman smiling in the sun. My goal is to always give a piece life, give it soul. A majority of my work’s soul is represented by color and lots of it! Art can be healing, sentimental, and loving, but most of all, it should be available. I have been told again and again that my prices are too low, but in all reality, I just want my art out there. I want my art in people’s homes to be enjoyed and shared.

Instagram: Lialittlewood
Twitter: littlewoodCoOp

Lia Littlewood
President
Littlewood Fine Art & Community Co-Op

Universe Glasses
Smirk

Sea Creature

Wind Up

Breath

Arizona Mural

Teacups

1 comment: