Saturday, October 28, 2017

Day 268: Josh Clarno

As an artist I find my true identity in the abstraction that occurs when I interpret the world around me. Through the amazing process of collage, texture and applying paint in many different ways I have developed a mixed media technique. Rather than releasing an emotion to the painting, I receive emotional peace and a sense of passion from the painting. As I work through a piece I allow the painting to tell me what it wants to be. The process is spiritual for me where I can see all living things for their true colors. It is a beautiful exchange that I find myself having with the brush strokes. I grab ahold of the same divine hand that Van Gogh grabbed ahold of to paint his masterpieces. My art transcends right and wrong with a spiritual experience.

joshclarnoart.com
Instagram Clarno_fine_art


Sublime Chaos  30X48

Metropolitan 36X48

On the Waterfront 24X36

Life on Top 30X40

The Emerald Lady 18X26

1 comment: