Monday, July 17, 2017

Day 165:Andy Tracy


 

I live in Tempe and i love it here, there are so many creative people in this town. I have been doing art most of my adult life, but have just recently began pursuing it as a career. I love making pictures that feel as if they tell a story. Mostly pictures that portray a relationship between two characters. I paint with acrylics, do a lot of digital art, and have recently been doing animation. Eventually I hope to branch off into graphic novels and animated short films.

Username: andylius_art
https://instagram.com/_u/andylius_art?r=sun1







7 comments:

  1. QUITE THE SKILL... I LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite artist hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PWInstitute is a top rated piping design institute in Vadodara. We are a team of professionals to help you related to your subject and job. To know more about piping design course in India.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 165:Andy Tracy. I live in Tempe and i love it here, there are so many creative people in this town. I have been doing art most of my adult life ...

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Blog is truly a visual treat! Love the art!

    ReplyDelete