Friday, June 30, 2017

Day 148:Albert Morales

I've been working in and around comics for about 12-13 yrs and have a degree in graphic design. I've been fortunate enough to help and support the HERO INITIATIVE on several of their different publications such as Wolverine 100, Fantastic Four 100, , New Avengers 100,  Walking Dead 100, Hellboy 100, TMNT 100. I am an official sketch card artist for MARVEL /UPPERDECK and have worked this past year on CAPTAIN AMERICA 75th ANNIVERSARY, MARVEL GEMS, FLEER ULTRA SPIDER-MAN, and am currently working on MARVEL PREMIER for the company.  

I'm also currently running BIG TIME FUNNIES - a Phoenix based newspaper comprised of several comic strip artists, as well as writing and drawing my own strip SUPER IMPACTO VS. THE WORLD.










No comments:

Post a Comment