Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 141: Eric "Phadeone" Dearing

Eric "Phadeone" Dearing


Father, artist, thought criminal. I have lived in the valley and have been drawing all my life, but I'd say that I started taking art a little more seriously about 15 years ago. I am self-taught and I can't make up my mind so I am constantly trying new styles and methods. I have dabbled in everything from tattoo and logo design to graffiti and street art,  pop art, wood-burning and mixed media collage. The subject matter of my work could be just about anything but I really enjoy making art that is controversial and anti-establishment or that makes fun of pop-culture and the status quo. More recently however, I've found myself going back to the basics, getting into more realistic drawings and portrait work.

For me, the mere act of creating has been the main driver behind why I do what I do. I enjoy just tuning out for a while and listening to music as I drain my ever-racing mind onto the paper or canvas. It slows time and relaxes me. I love to create for myself and others and if I can make some money on the side for doing something I enjoy then even better! 

If you are interested in owning some, please feel free to contact me:
iftphade@yahoo.com

Copdogman 2x

Syer 2

They Had a Blast!

Bird Skulls

Bill HIcks

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff with Bill Hicks opening the third eye we all knew he had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A WONDERFUL ARTIST... WITH VISION AND GREAT COORDINATION OF HAND AND EYE...

    ReplyDelete