Friday, May 26, 2017

Day 113: Aidan Ault

The Liquid Ethos is a personal brand and the mindset my work comes from. It involves taking in as many of the variables as possible and addressing them with a process tailored specifically for the challenge, canvas, strategy or other platform - observing the flow of the world and focusing it into the desired medium.
Chicago-born, I was raised in Europe where I was introduced to Scandinavian design principles. This infatuation grew to a passion which has sprouted into every branch of the design industry and I bring this passion to both my work and my personal projects, whether it be a touch screen interface, a chair, a boat or an island. Since Denmark, I have also spent time living in England, Dubai, Thailand and Australia, learning and growing from the cultures of the World. It seems I was born to wander, so I picked up a few languages on the way to help make friends wherever I go (Danish, German, French).
Enjoy some of the work on my site, consider me for your own brands and feel more than free to contact me with commissions or collaboration ideas.

Prints


Prints


Prints

"Anime+Chill" Brand Direction


Collateral Design Elements For the Mercedez-Benz Stadium. Done at Core 12, Chicago

1 comment:

  1. GOOD STUFF HERE... PROFESSIONALLY EXECUTED... KUDOS...

    ReplyDelete