Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Day 47: Kelly Birg

Artist Statement:

My name is Kelly Birg and I specialize in abstract drawings, mixed media, paintings and digital photography. At the beginning of a creation, I rarely have a plan because I enjoy watching the piece evolve into what it should be. Stroking the canvas with my paintbrush, guiding the pastel stick and studying compositions with my camera are therapeutic for me. It’s an amazing experience that has brought me incredible satisfaction. Even though my style is mostly abstract, I still enjoy challenging myself in planning realistic compositions. I am inspired by sunlight, vibrant colors, landscapes, high contrast, architecture, lines, shapes, urban decay and motion
.
https://www.instagram.com/kellybirg/

Soul Thing

Sedona

Distorty Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment