Friday, March 10, 2017

Day 36: Elaine Andrus

My name is Elaine Andrus, I am an artist here in Scottsdale, Arizona. I have been perfecting my craft for over 20 years now. My brand is called Lady Aurora Art, after my only daughter, Aurora. I paint on large canvas’ because I feel it is best for my abstract style of painting. My work is very abstract, with a lot of color and use of shapes. I spend my time on each piece and like most artist never feel a piece is really finished. I have done several collections, my most popular being my ‘Crying Women’ pieces, which featured seven painting with a crying woman and with their own unique colors and facial features. I am constantly growing as an artist, learning new skills, and experimenting with different color schemes and shapes to create new and exciting pieces. I have been featured in the Arizona Times Magazine, and regularly display my work in art shows throughout the Phoenix Area.















1 comment: